LEAGUE OF KMB     CLAN SUPPORT GUIDE    CLAN SUPPLY STORE     TFoC® TV     GAMING CLAN CAREERS
Beta

Welcome to the Open BETA. | TFoC Network & Company, LLC

    

Forums

Post Reply
Forum Home > Clan Supply Store - FAQ > How much does a Clan Back receive a month? (Basic math required)

TFoC Network
Site Owner
Posts: 112

(Fact)
If it were 1,000 subscribed members, equaling $7,990.00 USD in that months TFoC Revenue, the League of KMB would receive half, $3,995.00. Majority of which, 99% or $3,954.90, goes to the top 30 clans, the other 1% or $40.10 USD goes to the League of KMB Treasury

(Scenario)
If the clans were to distribute the funds equally, each clan bank would receive $131.83 USD per every 1,000 subscribed members.
[Fun Fact]
Using scenario, if TFoC had 1 million subscribed members, each clan would have received $131,830.00 USD to their clan banks each month.


(Reality)
Due to clans being competitive, a Leaderboard ranking each clan based on a Total Score exists, and at the end of a month the scores are placed on a pie chart, and the funds are distributed to each clan based on its share percentage of the pie. So, if the number 1 Clan has a share percentage of 30%, that clan bank would receive $1,198.50 USD for that month.
[Fun Fact]
Using reality, if TFoC had 1 million subscribed members and the #1 Clan share percentage was 30%, that clan bank would receive $1,198,500.00 USD for that month.

August 1, 2013 at 8:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.