YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE SERVICES IS SUBJECT TO THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. IN ORDER TO USE THE SERVICES, YOU MUST FIRST ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT. BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE SERVICES, YOU ACCEPT, WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION, THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY, YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICES. THIS AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY TFOC NETWORK AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE W`HEN POSTED ON THE SERVICE. YOUR CONTINUED USE AFTER SUCH NOTICE WILL CONSTITUTE ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF SUCH CHANGES.
1. General: (A) This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Services. Without limitation, by using or accessing the Services, you agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions hereof. The right to use the Services is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. You are responsible and liable for protecting the confidentiality of your password(s), if any, and are fully responsible for the use of the Services by any other person you permit to access the Services. Please notify TFoC Network immediately of any unauthorized use of your password and account or any other breach of security.
(B) TFoC Network may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Services, including, but not limited to, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use.
2. Changed Terms: TFoC Network may at any time change or modify these terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Services, or any part thereof, or to impose new conditions, including, but not limited to, adding fees and charges for use. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the Website, or by electronic or conventional mail, or by any other means by which you obtain notice thereof. Any use of the Services by you after such notice will be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such changes, modifications, additions or deletions. If any modification, change, addition or change to these terms and conditions is not acceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement and refrain from using and accessing the Services.
3. Equipment: You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all telephone, computer hardware, software and other equipment needed for access to and use of the Services and all charges related thereto.
4. About Our Services: (A) As a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources, including various communication and social networking tools, reward programs, online forums, simulated gaming clan organizations, tournaments, events, clan support guides, news, reviews, personalized content and branded programming. Some Services are presently provided free of charge, but it is possible that TFoC Network may charge for certain Services in the future. TFoC Network will not charge you for any such Services unless you provide affirmative consent prior to such charges.
(B) Service Limitations: We do our best to make your experience with the Services a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. Therefore, you agree that the Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis. TFoC Network does not assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.
(C) Service Changes and Discontinuation: TFoC Network reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Services at any time without notice. You agree that TFoC Network will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of the Services.
(D) Sometimes when you use the Services, you may (as a result of, or through your use of the Services) use a service or download a piece of software, or purchase goods, which are provided by another individual or company. Your use of these other services, software or goods may be subject to separate terms between you and such other company or individual. If so, this Agreement does not affect your legal relationship with such other companies or individuals.
5. Your Conduct: (A) You shall provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as requested in the Website's registration forms. Accurate records help us create better sites and provide us with opportunities to identify new services or products that may interest you. Please update your registration data to keep it current and accurate.
(B) You shall use the Services for non-commercial, lawful purposes only. Any other use, or commercial use, of the Services requires the prior written approval of TFoC Network.
(C) You shall not post or transmit through the Services anything that contains content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or offensive;
- infringes or violates another party's intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from
the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party's right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- promotes illegal or unauthorized copying of another person's copyrighted work or links to them or providing information to circumvent security measures;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation.
These categories of prohibited content are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Any conduct by you that, in TFoC Network's sole discretion, restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Services will not be permitted. TFoC Network shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of the Services , including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by TFoC Network and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. TFoC Network will make the sole determinations as to what content is acceptable in its sole discretion. TFoC Network may include, edit or remove any content at any time without notice, in its sole discretion. Without limiting any other rights or remedies of TFoC Network, violations of the foregoing may result in removal of the prohibited communications and/or termination of your access to the Services.
You understand that, when using the Services, you will be exposed to content from a variety of sources, and that TFoC Network is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Services. TFoC Network does not pre-screen or endorse any member content and is not responsible or liable under any circumstances for such content.
(D) You understand that access to the Services may result in access to other users' names, screen names, e-mail addresses, or other user information (collectively, "User Information"), and you acknowledge and agree that such User Information and any TFoC Network Services constitute proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws and treaties. You agree not to data scrape, copy, aggregate, redistribute, alter, reproduce or re-use for commercial purposes any user's (whether specific to any particular user or as an aggregation) information accessible through the Services. You further agree not to disclose or otherwise use any proprietary or confidential information appearing on the Services without the prior written consent of TFoC Network , whether such information is labeled "confidential" or "proprietary" or could reasonably be regarded as confidential or proprietary.
(E) The Website contains copyrighted material, trademarks and other proprietary information, including, but not limited to, text, software, photos, video, graphics, music and sound. The entire contents of the Website are copyrighted as a collective work under the United States copyright laws. TFoC Network owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such content, as well as in the content original to it. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit, any of the content, in whole or in part. Except as otherwise expressly permitted under copyright law, no copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication or commercial or non-commercial exploitation of material on the Website will be permitted without the express permission of TFoC Network and the copyright owner. In the event of any permitted copying, redistribution or publication of copyrighted material, no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark legend or copyright notice shall be made. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by accessing or otherwise using copyrighted material.
(F) You shall not upload, post, submit or otherwise make available on the Website any third-party material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with you. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission. By submitting material to any public area of the Website , or otherwise submitting materials to TFoC Network, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner of such material has expressly granted TFoC Network the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, edit, creative derivative works from, distribute, and sub-license such material (in whole or in part, through multiple tiers and/or via syndication) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such material. You also permit any other user to access, view, store or reproduce the material for their personal use. Please note that TFoC Network does not want to receive confidential information from any user and any information received will be deemed NOT to be confidential.
(G) TFoC Network offers its users the opportunity to participate in certain online competitions and tournaments, some of which may have prizes for the winners. If you participate in such online competitions and tournaments, you may be required to sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity and Liability Release and report as taxable income the value of any such prizes received by you. To collect a prize, you may be required to provide a valid Social Security number or other tax identification number and any other information reasonably requested by TFoC Network. TFoC Network and/or any sponsor who provides a particular prize may report the value of the prize to federal and/or state taxing authorities.
(H) The foregoing provisions of this Section 5 are for the benefit of TFoC Network, TFoC Network affiliated companies and its third party content providers and licensors and each shall have the right to assert and enforce such provisions directly or on its own behalf.
6. General Terms of Purchase: The terms in this section relate to items and services available for purchase through the Services:
(A) The goods sold through the Services are shipped from various states and, therefore, tax may be charged and collected on all taxable shipments. For all shipments outside of the United States, the customer is responsible for all taxes, customs, and/or import duties. All items purchased from TFoC Network are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Listed prices may be changed by TFoC Network at any time without notice to you. The prices listed on the Services do not guarantee those purchase prices until payment is made. If an incorrect price for a product is listed due to typographical or other error, TFoC Network has the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such products listed at the incorrect price, whether or not the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is refused or canceled by TFoC Network, TFoC Network will promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
(B) TFoC.TV PASS: TFoC Network may offer for sale a network of live video streams service (the "TFoC.TV PASS") of various high-profiled members of TFoC Network, including the TFoC events. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our TFoC.TV. Current system requirements for the TFoC,TV are as follows:
TFoC.TV System Requirements
The following are minimum system requirements view the TFoC.TV
-Windows XP/Vista/7 or Mac
-Firefox 4, Chrome 11, Safari 5 or Internet Explorer 9
-Flash Player 10.3
-Internet connection with at least 650kbit download
You understand that TFoC Network may update these system requirements from time to time. If you purchase a TFoC.TV PASS, you will have access to all premium channels, shows, and videos. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons accessing the TFoC.TV through your internet connection and/or computer are aware of these terms and that they comply with them. We reserve the right to amend the TFoC.TV with or without notice. The fees for the TFoC.TV PASS are not refundable under any circumstances.
(C) VIP Access PASS: For TFoC Events, TFoC Network sells waivers allowing non-qualified members to participate regardless of their PlayStation Network Trophy Level. All TFoC Network events require a certain trophy level to participate. THE V.I.P ACCESS PASS ONLY WAIVES THE TROPHY LEVEL REQUIREMENT OF TFoC EVENTS. All purchases of V.I.P Passes are conditioned on your acceptance of the purchase terms, which are presented to you at the time of purchase. V.I.P ACCESS PASSES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. TFoC Network does not allow V.I.P PASSES to vouch for other users. Player passes, however, may not be resold for more than the purchase price, and they do not roll-over in following months.
(D) Broadcaster PASS: TFoC Network sells pages allowing members to submit their own html broadcasting codes from online streaming services such as ustream.tv, twitch.tv, and tinychat.com to show in TFoC Network's TFoC.TV service.
(E) TFoC Network Membership: See TFoC Network Membership Terms of Service here: https://tfocnetwork.com/membership-terms-of-service
7. Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability: (A) USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER TFoC NETWORK, TFoC NETWORK'S AFFILIATED COMPANIES, TFoC NETWORK'S NON-AFFILIATED PARTNERS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS, SPONSORS OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY THE "TFoC NETWORK PARTIES") WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED OR PURCHASED THROUGH THE SERVICES. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR POTENTIAL DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE ACQUISITION OF SUCH MATERIAL.
(B) TFoC NETWORK PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPLIED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
(C) THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORDS, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTUOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT TFoC NETWORK
IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
(D) IN NO EVENT WILL TFoC Network, THE TFoC Network PARTIES, OR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SERVICES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: (I) ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES; (II) ANY CHANGES WHICH TFoC Network MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES; (III) THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES; (IV) YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE TFoC Network WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; (V) YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL ASPECTS OF THE SERVICES.
(E) IN ADDITION TO THE TERMS SET FORTH ABOVE, NEITHER TFoC Network, NOR THE TFoC Network PARTIES, WILL BE LIABLE REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OR DURATION, FOR ANY ERRORS, INACCURACIES, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER DEFECTS IN, OR UNTIMELINESS OR UNAUTHENTICITY OF, THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DELAY OR INTERRUPTION IN THE TRANSMISSION THEREOF TO YOU, OR FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING THEREFROM OR OCCASIONED THEREBY. NONE OF THE TFoC Network PARTIES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY NATURE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, AND ANY AGGREGATE, TOTAL LIABILITY OF THE TFoC Network PARTIES TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, INJURY, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICESSHALL BE LIMITED TO PROVEN DIRECT DAMAGES IN AN AMOUNT NOT TO EXCEED THE GREATER OF: (I) THE AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND RETAINED BY TFoC Network OR (II) ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
(F) SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, TFoC Network's LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9. Advertisements: Some of the Services provided by TFoC Network are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. In consideration for TFoC Network granting you access to and use of the Services, you agree that TFoC Network may place advertising on the Services. You further agree that the manner, mode and extent of advertising by TFoC Network on the Services are subject to change without specific notice to you.
10. Indemnification: You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TFoC Network and the TFoC Network Parties from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, resulting from (i) any breach of this Agreement or your negligent and wrongful conduct; (ii) your use and access of the Services , including the posting of any content on this Website by you; and (iii) a violation by you of any applicable law.
11. Termination: You may cancel your subscription at any time, and it will be cancelled on the next billing date. No more charges will occur. Cancel your subscription by clicking here. Without limiting the foregoing, TFoC Network shall have the right to immediately terminate any of your passwords or accounts if:
(A) you have breached any provision of the Agreement (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that you do not intend to, or are unable to comply with the
provisions of the Agreement); or
(B) TFoC Network is required to do so by law; or
(C) the partner with whom TFoC Network offered the Services to you has terminated its relationship with TFoC Network or ceased to offer the Services to you; or
(D) TFoC Network is transitioning to no longer providing the Services to users in the country in which you are a resident or from which you use the Services.
Sections 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and this Section 11 will survive termination of this Agreement.
12. Intellectual Property: TFoC, TFoC Network, TFoC logo, League of KMB, the League of KMB logo, Clan Support Guide, the Clan Support Guide logo, Clan Supply Store, the Clan Supply Store logo, TFoC.TV, the TFoC.TV logo, Gaming Clan Careers, the Gaming Clan Careers logo, and the tagline "The Gaming Clan Network" are the exclusive property of TFoC Network. All rights reserved. All other trademarks appearing on the Services are the property of TFoC Network, affiliates of TFoC Network, or their respective owners. Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with TFoC Network, you agree that nothing in this Agreement gives you a right to use any of TFoC Network's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. You further agree that you shall not use any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo of any other company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
13. Third Party Content: TFoC Network is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and users of the Services. Accordingly, TFoC Network has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, or any user of the Services, are those of the respective author(s) or distributor(s) and not of TFoC Network. Neither TFoC Network nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. (Refer to Section 7 above for the complete provisions governing limitation of liabilities and disclaimers of warranty.)
In many instances, the content available through the Services represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or users not under contract with TFoC Network. TFoC Network neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made through the Services. Under no circumstances will TFoC Network be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Services. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the Services.
14. Other Content: The Services may include hyperlinks to other websites or content or resources. TFoC Network has no control over websites or resources that are provided by companies or persons other than TFoC Network. You agree that TFoC Network is not responsible for the availability of any such external websites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You agree that TFoC Network is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external websites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
15. Miscellaneous: This Agreement (which hereby incorporates by reference any other provisions applicable to use of the Services , including, but not limited to, any supplemental terms governing the use of certain specific material contained on the Website and any operating rules for the Services established by TFoC Network) constitutes the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter. The provisions of this Agreement will be deemed severable, and the unenforceability of any one or more provisions will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions. In addition, if any provision of the Agreement, for any reason, is declared to be unenforceable, the parties will substitute an enforceable provision that, to the maximum extent possible under applicable law, preserves the original intentions and economic positions of the parties. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws rules. Notwithstanding this, you agree that TFoC Network may still apply for injunctive remedies (or an equivalent type of urgent legal relief) in any jurisdiction. The failure by TFoC Network to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of any breach of this Agreement by you, shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by us or be deemed a waiver by TFoC Network of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of this Agreement. TFoC Network's rights and remedies under this Agreement shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit TFoC Network's right to exercise any other right or remedy.
The section headings used herein are for convenience only and shall not be given any legal import.
17. DMCA Notice: TFoC Network owns, protects and enforces copyrights in its own creative material and respects the copyright properties of others. Materials may be made available on or via the Services by third parties not within the control of TFoC Network. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to be infringing to remain on this Site and to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties repeatedly infringing the copyrights of others.
You should notify us promptly if you believe any materials on the Services infringe a third party copyright. Upon our receipt of a proper notice of claimed infringement under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA"), TFoC Network will respond expeditiously to follow the procedures specified in the DMCA to resolve the claim between the notifying party and the alleged infringer who provided the content in issue, including, where applicable, removing, or disabling access to material claimed to be infringing or by removing or disabling access to links to such material. Pursuant to the DMCA 17 U.S.C. 512 (c), TFoC Network has designated the VP of Legal Department of The Federation of Clans Network & Company, LLC., as its agent for notification of claims of copyright infringement with respect to information residing, at the direction of a user, on the Services.
The contact information is:
VP of Legal Department
The Federation of Clans Network & Company, LLC.
27438 Parkview Blvd STE 1312, Warren, MI 48092
Questions: Should you have any questions regarding this Agreement you may contact us through the Website or e-mail [email protected].
Effective Date: This Agreement was last updated on February 19, 2014.
© 2015 The Federation of Clans Network & Company, LLC.
The Federation of Clans Network, TFoC, the TFoC logo, League of KMB, Clan Support Guide, Clan Supply Store, TFoC.TV, and Gaming Clan Careers are the exclusive properties of The Federation of Clans Network & Company, LLC.